Sunday, March 22, 2015

Amazing article by Dmitry Steshina! READ IT ALL! | "Russia's dead are not at war."

Amazing article by Dmitry Steshina! READ IT ALL! 

Epilogue: "Russia's dead are not at war." ______________


Special correspondent of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" helped the woman from the city to find her husband - Ukrainian soldier killed in Donbass "mate, remove!" In February, the special correspondent of "KP" worked in the worst place of the front of Donbass - to "cut-off" position, which is tightly blocked the exit from the boiler Debaltsevskogo thousands grouping Ukrainian troops. 

Boiler cover became village Logvinova standing right on the highway. This has not been in military history - the village of 15 households, the Ukrainian army 3 times hit ballistic missiles "Tochka U"! What can we say about mines and shells ... We wandered on the field of battle, including steaming equipment and bodies, and around the perimeter of "cover" was fighting. And the camcorder records apocalyptic pictures with sound - choked guns, fractional-clop "Castle", the metallic sound of tank rounds. 

The militiamen, who came along with us to replace their comrades collected the trophy vests, first aid kits and ammunition. In blue kilometer column with numbers 749, were killed four Ukrainian fighter. Next - Jeep flipped, spilling over the snow apples, a box with the inscription "Pate" Galician gusto "... militia bent to one of the dead men lying face down, and pulled him out of the gate identification badge on a chain. Put it on the back of the head haircut, dissected fragments and asked: "brother, take off!". I took off. Since the "summer boiler" in the Donbass, I shot all the tokens of dead soldiers, filmed tags with the names on the masks, body armor, helmets and knapsacks. 


Shot and thought - "this war will end someday, and relatives will be easier to find its own, and the sooner all be found and buried, the sooner there will be peace." I'm not much mistaken. LETTER "ZAPADENSCHINY" A week later, at three o'clock in the morning, when I squeezed the pillow to fall asleep already in Moscow, in my computer bell rang. 

In the "Facebook" it was reported. Cursing, climbed to read eyes closing ... and suddenly disappeared without a trace dream: - I appeal to you as a last resort. The fact that you were shooting the video "Ashes of War - Road of Death" in this video for one of the victims I saw color badge lay my husband Mr. XXXXXXXX, I can not believe that this is my husband. Currently, he is considered missing. 

Those who blew up with him in the car identified and buried. Among the dead man was found. I have one hope for you ... Can you keep other personnel of the survey, maybe you have seen the documents ... I hope that he is alive. These my husband: O.M.V., born 20/06/74 Help me find my husband and the father of our son !!! With hope and gratitude Alice *. Enclosed Photo skinny guy with dark blond, short and coarse hair. I have, in a quiet, peaceful Moscow, literally shook hands ... 

Dmitry Steshin: - Alice, hello! Filming was done in the village Logvinova 02.15.2015, about 15 o'clock in the afternoon. I am 25 years old and was looking for the reburial of those killed in the Great Patriotic War, and I know that this can be very important for the relatives. Now I will gather all video-originals that may relate to your husband, zalyu for sharing and I'll send you the link. Please accept my condolences. Alice: - I am very grateful !!! He did not want to fight !!! But our government mongrel (sorry) does not take into account people's lives !!! Not even help in finding !!! 

He was in medrote, driver, they went to pick up the wounded (ibid jeep have this) and blown ... 3 guys already identified and brought to Ivano-Frankivsk and buried ... but my husband is listed as missing and ... nobody knows anything ... or do not want to know! He plainly and Ukrainian did not say ... but it took ... And those who shouted: "Death to the Muscovites," sit and warm her, sorry behinds in a quiet Kiev !!! They all over the Russian blame !!! I am Ukrainian, but Russian-speaking, so I am 5 months ago in a car at night painted Russian flag !!! ... 

What is happening in Ukraine PPC - kill each other, and Russian blame !!! They gone mad !!! ... All to blame, not only Ukraine!Forces are no more! Dmitry Steshin: - That the archive files. When shooting with the dead space very accurately attached to kilometer column on the highway. If identified, try to figure out how you drive there on the spot. And who can help you to pick up her husband. Alice: - Dmitry, I'll pray for you !!! Thank you! This is my husband ...Algorithm HUMANITY sleep I have not slept that night, I could not. 

Useful to look at the ends of the story, threw cry. I read in social networks about 80 thousand people, and I was hoping that someone will tell me the sequence of actions. The first comment I got from the sleepless nights in the "Divan warriors" irreconcilable fighters from plush trenches on both sides. They hit the keys, "Moskal, you breshesh! Outstanding terrorists for human corpses! "" Died dill and to hell with him, "" Why poking around in it, let the rolls "... I just washed these comments. Explain to them that "Russian dead are not at war" was meaningless. 

By eight in the morning began to wake up normal people, and also on both sides of the front. Ukrainian journalists working in the Donbass prompted sensible: "Dima, we should look Ukrainian volunteers working in Debaltsevskom" pot ". 

They took out the dead in the morgue of Dnepropetrovsk and Artemovska. Badge probably have lost or have not considered, or not found. Now let us remove their phones "hot line", give the widow. " Lugansk writer Gleb Bobrov, in 2006 predicted this hell in his prophetic novel, "The Age of stillborn" wrote: - Catch phone. Sergey Shonin - Head Afghans LC - official negotiator LC (exchanged several hundred prisoners). 

He is two hours later: - Widow Serege called, he consulted them and took the matter under control. The widow evening will phone a friend who export from Logvinova in Ukrainian. side ... At the same time, I have written because the front line of the Ukrainian volunteer organization "People's memory" Yaroslav Zhilkin: - Dmitry, I was asked to contact you on the 200th ... I explained in detail the situation, I understand perfectly. Yaroslav Zhilkin: - All of which brought out (evacuated), were sent to the morgue Dnepropetrovsk likely it there too, just do not recognize. 

Here phones ... And thank you! between the living and the dead that evening I again wrote to Alice. Father of the deceased donated blood for DNA analysis, and in the coming days they will go to the identification of Dnepropetrovsk. Even Alice sent me a few messages - Thank you. For some reason, I was very painful and hard to read. 

Again, I was not clear - on whose side God in this war? Judging by the course of the fighting - he on the side of the militias, but what fruit will bring victory in this war? Does prayer will save me a widow "enemy"? He remembered clearly how in the early fighting at Debaltseve, we, the special correspondent of "KP", miraculously stopped on the Ukrainian side, and then stumbled upon a strange checkpoint. 

Without flags and insignia, gray people, fused with a gray sky. They raised their right arms to the side of our car. And here came this aching feeling inside when you balance on the verge of life and death and love in those few seconds the whole world and all that. And what a terrible relief, complete catharsis, we have experienced when they realized that this militia. 

Because whether it's other people, from the army, whose soldier I helped bury ... I do not even want to think what would have happened to me and a special correspondent of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Sasha Kotsem - "terrorists under the numbers 75 and 76" list of the Investigative Security Services Ukraine. One thing - I found felt this "line of malice": it passes exactly between the world of the living and the dead. 

Doing only one step where no sorrow, no suffering, and people cease to be enemies, they are able to agree to at least do not multiply anger and grief. So, we still have some hope of the world. * The name of the widow, badge number and some details of the story deliberately altered the author.http://www.kp.ru/daily/26353.4/3235269/

No comments:

Post a Comment